Yes, all our motorhome come fitted with a bike rack which carries up to 4 bikes.
Fortunately, the rules are fairly simple so most small and medium sized motorhomes with an unladen weight of up to 3050kg are subject to the same speed limits as cars. Please click the following link for up-to-date for guidelines – https://www.gov.uk/speed-limits.
The motorhomes will do approximately 20-30 miles per gallon.
- Plug sockets will be able to be used when hooked up to mains electricity
- The fridge can be used whilst on mains electricity thus reducing quantity of gas used
- The leisure battery will recharge when connected to an electricity supply
- The gas will run your hob/grill
- Fridge (if not hooked up to an electricity supply)
- Hot water
A refundable security deposit of £1000 must be paid before/or on collection using a debit/credit card in the name of the main driver. This covers the insurance excess and damage/breakages/driving offences/breaches to the Rental Terms & Conditions which occur whilst on hire.
The security deposit will be refunded within 7 days of returning the vehicle.
Yes, you can leave your car at our depot free of charge. Your car will be held secure in a locked compound for the duration of your hire, however, we do not take any responsibility for the vehicle or its contents, whilst it is parked at our premises.
All our motorhomes are 2018 models (less than 1 year old) and are regularly serviced and well maintained.
Yes, we have manual and automatic transmission vehicles on our fleet.
Yes, we have pet friendly vehicles with no extra charge.